Saturday, September 6, 2008

saturday- a day to pull your life together.



i am being proactive about my situation. after about 7 failed attempts to get the money my dad wired me and the cell phone that is waiting for me, i've decided today it's all going to work out. the cell phone place isn't opened, but i'll get that money dammit. or a small spanish child i can hold for ransom.

chupititititos are dangerous. last night we went to a shot bar, el gato negro, where they have probably about 300 different types of shots. livia and i started with one called creepshow, which instantly got us off on the right foot. the best one was called boyscout. they make a little fire on the bar, hand you a stick with a marshmallow to roast, then you dip the mallow in your shot, eat it, and take the shot. it was pretty crazy.

the beach yesterday was beautiful and just what i needed. just to relax a while and take in the numerous spanish boobies and men in speedos. haha. no really though it was great.

ok. that is all for now. i just finished my chicken salad sandwich. it's gorgeous outside. i am washing my face, putting on my bathing suit and freshly-mended jorts, grabbing my camera and getting everything i need and finding some money. and then going to the beach.

No comments: