Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hide and seek.



tonight, i was making dinner and still stumped as to where i will find the acid-yellow crocodile embossed fabric i need to make my versace knock-off dress for my latest assignment. frustrated, i decided to see if i could get in touch with the owner of fleur, a new richmond fabric shop, thinking maybe she could help.

in doing so, i stumbled upon the store's blog, and spent my mealtime absorbing the thoughts and adventures that have been brewing on robinson st... then i found, arguably, what i was looking for.

geocaching.

are you kidding me? a treasure hunt. a modern-day treasure hunt. my fingers could hardly keep up as i typed in '24060' in the zip code box... and BAM, up popped an entire list of hidden things within a 20-mile radius of the solar haus.

it's listed by coordinates. tempted, i typed in the coordinates at the top of my blog.

how convenient! geocaching in barcelona. all i need is a lucky scratcher and a plane ticket.

1 comment:

Dr Zu said...

No entiendo nada, pero es una foto preciosa.
Me encanta.
Los zapatos son maravillosos, yo estoy buscando unos como estos.
Buena Suerte